STATE OF THE ART MIXING TANK DOSING SYSTEM WITH A NUTRIGATION CONTROLLER
NetaFlex 3G is a modular dosing system that easily integrates Netafim controllers and monitoring systems. It provides a high level of dosing precision and uniformity for greenhouse crops. It is easy to install and operate while scalable to an expanding greenhouse operation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A modular, cost-effective Nutrigation™ system for soil and substrate applications.
- Precise Nutrigation™ based on high accuracy dosing channels with recipes that can be changed quickly and efficiently.
- Allows efficient use of water, fertilizers and energy.
- Designed for any application where quantitative or proportional Nutrigation™ is required.
- Venturi operation principle with few moving parts.
- Fits into an existing irrigation system and it’s easy to install and maintain.
- EC and pH sensors ensure the most precise and accurate injection rates.
- High-quality components and PVC piping with an aluminum, corrosion-resistant frame and adjustable legs.
- A variety of accessories and peripherals can be integrated into the NetaFlex to enhance its functions.
- Up to 6 Fertilizer/Acid Dosing Channels
- pH Regulation with Acid and Alkali Dosing Channels
- Dosing Channel Flow Rate: 1 to 158 GPH
- Up to Two EC and Two pH Sensors
- Ten Fertigation Recipes – with recipe selection for each irrigation shift
- Pre-assembled with Netafim NMC Pro Controller
- System Flow Rate: 13 to 282 GPM
- System Pressure: 29 to 100 psi
- Optional Remote Access and Monitoring through NMC Air