Aries Heavywall Dripline is the next generation of innovation – TurbuNext™ Technology – a new dripper labyrinth in a smaller dripper. The physical principles of the TurbuNext labyrinth provide lower flow rates with a maximum filtration area while maximizing the internal turbulence. All this results in durability and clog resistance growers need in challenging water conditions. The durability of Aries Heavywall Driplines means enhanced and better performance for a longer length of time. And it fits the widest range of applications.
- Large and wide dripper filtration area ensures optimal performance even under harsh water condition.
- Injection molded dripper construction provides uniform flow and very low Cv.
- TurbuNext labyrinth assures wide water passages, large deep and wide cross section improves clog resistance.
- Consistent, reliable and uniform flow rates.
- Affordably priced for today’s economic challenges.
- Available with a wide choice of dripper spacings, flow rates and wall thickness to tailor-make a system for your varied applications, soils and crops.
- Deciduous and tree irrigation
- On-surface multi-seasonal row crops
VINELINE VINEYARD SOLUTIONS
- Pre-Installed Adjustable Dripline Ring
- Easily adjustable – moves from one end of the Dripline to the other preventing water migration
- Economical – saves labor costs flexible options
- Available for .540″, .620″ and .690″ sizes
- Pre-installed at Netafim USA
- Wall thickness inside diameter:
- 0.540″ (45 mil)
- 0.620″ (45 mil)
- 0.690″ (48 mil)
- 0.820″ (60 mil)
- Nominal flow rates (GPH): 0.26, 0.4, 0.5, 0.79, 1.0
- Common spacings: 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″, 60″
- Recommended filtration: 80 mesh
- UV resistant
- Recommended operating pressure: 10 to 30 psi