Techline®CV (17mm Dripline)
Netafim continues to be the leader in innovation in the Landscape & Turf dripline market by introducing Techline CV manufactured with post-consumer recycled polyethylene. Techline CV Dripline has the most technologically advanced dripper available. Techline CV’s Check Valve feature keeps water from draining out of the dripline after zone shut-down.
Features And Benefits
- 2 psi Check Valve in Each Emitter
All emitters turn on and off at the same time, maximizing balance of application. Holds back up to 4.6′ of water (elevation change). No low emitter drainage, great on slopes. Delivers more precise watering.
- Unique Patented Emitter Design with Physical Root Barrier
Offset flow path, extra large bath area and raised outlet prevent root intrusion without chemical reliance.
- Pressure Compensating
Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range.
- Continuous Self-Flushing Emitter Design
Flushes debris as it is detected, throughout operation, not just at the beginning or end of a cycle, ensuring uninterrupted emitter operation.
- Emitter With Anti-Siphon Feature
Prevents ingestion of debris into tubing caused by vacuum.
- Self-Contained, One-Piece Dripline Construction
Assures reliable, easy installation.
- Flexible UV Resistant Tubing
Adapts to any planting area shape – tubing curves at a 7″ radius. For on-surface installations withstands heat and direct sun.
- Makes Installation Quicker
Does not require air/vacuum relief vent or automatic flush valve for subsurface installations.
- Subsurface or on-surface installations
- Turf, shrubs, trees and flowers
- Sports turf, tennis courts, golf courses
- Longer lateral runs
- Curved, angular or narrow planting areas
- High traffic/high liability areas
- Areas subject to vandalism
- High wind areas
- At-grade windows
- Green walls
- Raised planters
Techline® CV Technical
- Broadest choice of emitter flow rates: 0.26, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.9 GPH
- Emitter spacings: 12”, 18“ and 24” (24” spacing available for 0.6 and 0.9 GPH only)
- Pressure compensation range:14.5 to 58 psi
- Bending radius: 7”
- Maximum recommended system pressure: 58 psi
- Minimum recommended system pressure: 14 psi
- Tubing diameter: 0.66“ OD; 0.56” ID; 0.050” wall
- Coil length: 100’, 250’, 500’, 1,000’
- Recommended minimum filtration:120 mesh
- Diaphragm made of silicon
- ISO 9261 Standard Compliance
Limited Warranty For Techline CV
Netafim warrants Techline® CV to be free from original defects in materials and workmanship for a period of seven (7) years and ten (10) years for environmental stress cracking – from the date of original delivery.
Techline® CV Ordering