Mine Lite™ is an economical alternative to those mining operations requiring a low application rate and a relatively short leach time. Available with a full range of options, wall thickness, flows and spacings. Made with UV and acid resistant polyethylene tubing, the highest quality resins available.
Features & Benefits
- Injection molded drippers are welded into a wall of seamless tubing preventing damage to the drippers during installation and distortion of the dripper flow even as tubing stretches and expands.
- Seamless construction is stronger and more durable than comparable drip tape.
- Fortifies against splitting or bursting under high pressures required for proper flushing.
- Flap outlet protection impedes soil ingestion and root intrusion.
- Driplines packaged with more feet per reel, the industry’s longest, requiring fewer fittings and less time changing reels during installation.
- Industry’s lowest filtratrion requirement – 120 mesh.
- Larger filter inlets provide secondary filtration – reduces clogging.
- UV and acid resistant
- On-surface or subsurface applications.
- Short term heap leach applications.
Mine Lite™ Dripline Technical
- Dripper flow rates (GPH): 0.61, 2.0
- Common spacings: 18″, 24″, 30″, 32″, 36″, 42″
- Non-pressure compensating
- Wall thickness: 20 mil
- Recommended filtration: 120 mesh
- Inside diameter: 0.614″
- Reel length: 3,000″
Mine Lite™ Dripline Design Info