The Netafim Manual 4” Ball Valve for Mining combines all of the desired features of high-quality ball valves with the ‘mine tough’ requirement to perform under adverse conditions.
The ball valve was designed exclusively for mining applications and utilizes the highest quality components for reliable operation in copper, gold, silver and other mining applications requiring superior performance, ease of on/off operation and long-life durability.
Features & Benefits
- High flow path design maximizes flow.
- Full 150 psi pressure rating provides reliable operation over a broad pressure range.
- Hex-shaped stem design allows the valve to be operated with a wrench or socket if the handle is removed.
- Factory set carrier-ring optimizes tension between the ball and ball seat for ease in operating and closing.
- Double stem Viton O-rings for positive sealing and durability in the most corrosive environments.
- PTFE (Teflon™) ball seats minimize friction for superior sealing and additional ease in opening and closing.
- Bi-directional flow ensures error-free installations.
- PVC body rated up to 140° F (60° C) for use in adverse conditions.
- Copper, Gold and Silver Mines
- Applications where reliable manual on-off control is required
- Working Pressure: 150psi @ 70° F
- Maximum Flow: 675 GPM
- PVC Body rated 140° F
- Size: 4″
- Inlet/Outlet Connections: Female Pipe Thread
- Body: PVC
- Socket: PVC
- Carrier Ring: PVC
- Ball Seats: PTFE (Teflon™)
- O-Rings: Viton
- Ball: PVC
- Handle: ABS
- Stem: PVC